www.poetrypoem.com/charlax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.poetrypoem.com/charlax

Poetry

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April 23 Spring Break npm charlax 2015

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1029
Registration date : 2007-06-13

April 23 Spring Break npm charlax 2015 Empty
PostSubject: April 23 Spring Break npm charlax 2015   April 23 Spring Break npm charlax 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 11:48 am

April 23 Spring Break npm charlax 2015 forgotten people
April 23, 2015 at 8:06am
the free pass is not going to be freethe free pass is not going to be free

forgotten people
the wino he has stains on his clothing he has a broken bottle near him and one half empty on him he has trashed out his day use area and he is filthy rich he looks like me iff eye were not sober a drunk he is today and the girl needs me to wash her feet but we wont get into that today the people in the park are smoking from a pipe of clay these are a few of the forgotten people here today the sun ignored is shining out of a cloudy sky the rain dumped early it is gone away on high strangers surround me that eye will never ever meet the time is mine the few minutes of boredom pressed into hours and finally half a day has come now to be over on the free bus ride can see the colledge students in certain areas packed like sardines onto fast food porches yes the secret is out they use the fast food places in the summer time until dorms are ready to recieve them in the spring beds are hard to find on moving inn free rides not given to the Community Colledge this time they decided the free pass is not going to be free and its causeing controversy got this from a City Bus Driver there is people who signed up for courses at the TCC Community Colledge just to get the ID so they can ride Star Metro Bus the rides have changed to the other places also and only Students will access Student Buses. Welcome to 666 and Big Brother is watching us. Cell phones allow people in public to be rude and obnoxious on a level certain to cause people many problems. today and old mans nerves stretched to the breaking point news at eleven
forgotten people
Back to top Go down
https://charlax.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1